FULL POTENTIAL COUNSELING
People sometimes struggle with issues in their lives. Whether it be anxiousness, depression, feeling unmotivated, having relationship conflict or just plain career indecision. It can happen to anyone.
Who coaching is for?
- Feeling overwhelmed in the human service field?
- Difficulty making time for yourself?
- Encountering relationship problems as a result of work?
- Have you let yourself go for work and the family?
- Wonder about your own needs and vision for the future?
Who coaching is not for?
- Someone who does not value personal responsibility
- Someone looking for a short term fix
- Someone who does not place a high value on personal growth
- Someone who wants to stay put
Benefits of coaching?
- Get clear on your career path
- Get support from an experienced coach/therapist
- Understand how to leverage your emotions for success
- Identify the belief systems which hold you back and do something about it
- Make practical changes in the present to create your ideal future?
- Develop a compelling future and a plan to get there
LPC, CSAC, ICS, MBA
Ted has 20 years of experience in working with people with addictions and mental health issues and specializes in professional coaching for people in the health care field