Serving Recovery Nation and the Addicted Community
- Ted Izydor is a licensed mental health and addiction counselor who specializes in working with people struggling with substance use/addiction and supporting people in active recovery to live the life they truly want to live.
- His unique counseling approach blends his background in positive psychology and professional coaching with his 20 years of experience as licensed mental health and addiction counselor.
- His coaching/counseling sessions strive to provide a safe, supportive and confidential environment so that people can be themselves and achieve the success they so deserve in their lives.
- Ted is easy going, relaxed and is able to hold space for both the light and dark side in everyone. His coaching approach views everyone has having not only unique strengths, but a success mechanism within.
- Ted is the founder of FullPotentialNow.org, an addiction/recovery blog & podcast.