Ted helps mental health and substance abuse counselors advance their substance abuse counseling skills through onsite training, phone coaching and online programming.
Email Ted about clinical supervision training or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AODA ASSESSMENT SKILLS
- ASAM COMPETENCY
- AODA TREATMENT PLANNING
- AODA TREATMENT STRATEGIES/EXECUTION
Onsite Supervision Training
- Improve Supervisor's Case Conceptualization Skills
- Improve Supervision Culture
- The How To's of Staff Development
- Ted will work with organization and supervisor
Clinical Supervisor Coaching
- Personalized coaching to improve your supervisor skills and engagement
- How to improve culture within your supervision group
- Improve your diagnostic and treatment planning knowledge
- Managing difficult personalities
Supporting Your Clinical Staff with Expert On Site or Online Clinical Supervision Training
With the opioid crisis and amount of dually diagnosed clients, complex case conceptualization and effective treatment planning can make all the difference for your clients and staff.
- Substance Abuse / Mental Health Supervision
- Motivational Interviewing
- Supportive case conceptualization
- Expert evidenced based treatment planning
- ASAM training
Email email@example.com regarding your clinical supervision and training needs.
Testimonials about our Clinical Supervision and Training
Ted has delivered expert and engaging clinical supervision to my staff.Shane Schumacher - Director
Lafayette Human Services
We had a great board retreat and Ted did a great job both preparing and facilitating the meeting. Any time your volunteers donate their valuable time you want to provide them with an uplifting experience. Ted and his team got rave reviews from my board and staff. They left motivated and inspired.
Art Taggart, Executive Director, Epilepsy Foundation Heart of Wisconsin
Ted Izydor has a creative and unique ability to connect with a diverse group of clientele. Ted has been able to blend his expertise in the addictions and mental health field with a real life results approach that has helped many people achieve positive changes in their lives. He is one of the best group facilitators I have every worked with.
Kathy Schoff, MS, LCSW Associate Director
Family Service - Madison, WI