Recovery Coaching Group for Women in Madison, WI
Did you know that 50-70% of persons leaving addiction treatment will resume alcohol or drug use in the first year following treatment, most within the first 3 months. This unique individual and group coaching program based in Madison is for women who have at least 3 months of sobriety and are looking to enhance their recovery efforts through recovery coaching. These supportive group coaching sessions are facilitated by experienced addiction counselors and will cover topics relevant to living a successful and happy life while enjoying sobriety. Recovery coaching is a great addition to community support meetings.
Meet Your Recovery Coaches
LCSW, CSAC, RYI
Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Registered Yoga Instructor
LPC, CSAC, ICS, MBA
20 years of experience working with addictions and mental health issues
How will Recovery Coaching benefit me?
- Learn the crucial relapse prevention skills
- Have you significant others involved in your recovery
- Learn how to flip your life script
- Learn 6 pillars of a positive mental attitude
- Stress Management 101
- Leverage your strengths and face your fears
- Learn practical life/recovery skills you can use everyday
Individual Program Option
Group Program Option
Email Ted at email@example.com or call at (608) 345-8262 to inquire about recovery coaching services for individuals or groups.