Serving Recovery Nation and the Addicted Community
- Ted Izydor is a licensed mental health and addiction counselor who specializes in working with people struggling with substance use/addiction and supporting people in active recovery to live the life they truly want to live.
- His unique counseling approach blends his background in positive psychology and professional coaching with his 20 years of experience as licensed mental health and addiction counselor.
- His coaching/counseling sessions strive to provide a safe, supportive and confidential environment so that people can be themselves and achieve the success they so deserve in their lives.
- Ted is easy going, relaxed and is able to hold space for both the light and dark side in everyone. His coaching approach views everyone has having not only unique strengths, but a success mechanism within.
- Ted is the founder of FullPotentialNow.org, an addiction/recovery blog & podcast.
Helping people overcome addiction and mental health issues.
Helping Health Care Professionals reach their full potential.
M.S.- Counseling Psychology, M.B.A.
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC)
Independent Clinical Supervisor (ICS)
National Board Certified Counselor (NBCC)
Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers (MINT)
Here's what Ted can help you and your group with:
Group speaking & workshops
Ted can speak to your audience, lead a workshop, or a support group.
Pinpoint the problem
Ted can help you pinpoint the problem and opportunities to change and overcome obstacles.
Ted works one-on-one with individuals to coach them through challenges.
2017 Health Care Workshops
Preventing Professional Burnout
Substance Abuse Assessment Skills 101
Domestic Violence Basics
Motivational Interviewing 101
Human Service Manager Basics